Monday, June 17, 2013

Surprise!!!!!

To all you wonderful bloggies, I have some exciting news to share with you...
Due Date: January 11, 2014

Mr. Frog Prince and I ARE HAVING A BABY!!
                             Surprise!!!

We could not be more excited!  I suppose this would explain my nearly 2-month hiatus from blogging.  We found out the end of April that we were expecting and life has just gotten crazy ever since.

Words cannot express the excitement, nerves, emotions, and food aversions that have come with this little one over the past 2 months.  I am now 10 weeks pregnant, and we get to see our baby for the first time in just two short days.  My goal is to write a bit about pregnancy, childbirth, and motherhood in addition to whatever else I usually blog about- costumes, DIY, food, and randomosities.

Be on the lookout for some neato chalkboard updates, as this pocket door is the gateway to tracking my little bump.

We are so excited to start this journey and I can't wait to experience the next phase in this adventure- telling the world about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment